PRODUCT OWNER ARCHITECTURE (All Genders)
- ALLPLAN Slovensko s.r.o.
- Monthly salary: 2.200 EUR
YOUR FUTURE WITH ALLPLAN
ALLPLAN is a global provider of BIM design software for the AEC industry. True to our “Design to Build” claim, we cover the entire process from the first concept to final detailed design for the construction site and for prefabrication. Allplan users create deliverables of the highest quality and level of detail thanks to lean workflows. ALLPLAN offers powerful integrated cloud technology to support interdisciplinary collaboration on building and civ il engineering projects. Around the world over 600 dedicated employees continue to write the ALLPLAN success story. Headquartered in Munich, Germany, ALLPLAN is part of the Nemetschek Group which is a pioneer for digital transformation in the construction sector.
Start your career at ALLPLAN now!
Start your career at ALLPLAN now!
Modeling (3D, parametric, and building) & BIM plays crucial role in designing and planning processes within AEC projects, and these areas are of strategic importance for ALLPLAN. We require a Product Owner to support us to innovate, enhance and maintain the tools, functions and workflows related to the modelling and building modeling domain. The Product Owner Architecture helps ALLPLAN to deliver high-quality solutions for Architects, Engineers, planners and other key stakeholders, directly impacts the product quality, customer satisfaction, and the company`s competitive position in the market, ensuring that we continue to meet the evolving needs of our customers.
- Show a high level of understanding of AEC industry related modelling workflows and BIM standards, enabling communication with the development teams, future workflows and frameworks definition, trouble shooting and best practices development.
- Be fully conversant with modeling techniques in the AEC industry and BIM philosophies.
- Have an emerging interest in Digital Twins. Develop an awareness of our competitors with regular competitive analysis studies and use this information for decision making
- Demonstrate expertise in product management, with agile processes and scrum. Also bring an ability to manage a highly motivated team.
- Discover the needs of the customer, and work with various stakeholders to deliver the right solutions in a robust manner.
- Understand ALLPLAN’s mission and strategy to clarify business priorities for the cross-functional team.
- Drive continual product improvements and deliver results that exceed customer expectations.
- Engage the industry as an ALLPLAN representative.
- Gather and analyze market data (users, prospects, competitors) as input into product planning.
- Work across the organization to develop clear and compelling value propositions at the beginning of the development process.
- Define user personas and work with UX and Development teams to complete technology assessment and direction.
- Build and manage the product backlog with the cross-functional team.
- Work directly with the Development team to ensure execution of the product plan.
- Define, monitor, and analyze metrics for product functionalities and feed learnings back into product development process.
- Support the Product Marketing team to deliver product positioning and content.
- Bring a creative edge to the role and ensure this comes through in the products.
- Degree in an Architecture/Engineering/Science or Computer Science related subject
- 1-5 years of professional experience at architectural or structural engineering offices required
- Experience with BIM authoring tools such as ALLPLAN, Revit, ArchiCAD or Tekla Structures required
- Experience in product management, user experience design and software development desirable
- Experience with Agile product development desirable
- Excellent interpersonal, stakeholder communication and presentation skills
- Analytical mind with clear decision-making skills
- Traveling to clients, prospects, partners and ALLPLAN offices
- Ability to speak, write and communicate fluently in English required, other languages desirable
WE OFFER YOU
- Flexible working hours with 5 extra vacation days
- Language courses and professional courses
- Employee retention program full of different bonuses for your work and life anniversaries
- Fully paid meal allowance even during your vacation or sickness
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning on your private account
- MultiSport card, sport events and teambuildings
- Possibility to work from home
- Parking spaces and very good public transport connections
- Modern working environment without dress code
YOU AND US
We look forward to receiving your documents (CV, cover letter and possibly references) indicating your next possible start date and your salary expectations via our job portal.
- Anna Sládková
- People Specialist